Monday, March 10, 2008

while I wasn't writing my script reports



me:
that food fight video is f-ed up in the best possible way though i wish i hadn't been eating when i watched it
rachel: me too
me: i am still trying to unpack it
rachel: i had to pause it for a while because i was eating
me: i think it will take a few more viewings
rachel: yeah it's pretty loaded
me: to really understand the symbolism
yeah
are the pretzels Germany?
they are right?
rachel: i guess so
i mean, they killed the matzha
me: right
rachel: matzah
me: and then the croissants were obviously france
yeah
i'll need to rewatch
which means its awesome
rachel: you can dedicate a blog entry to figuring it out
me: I SHOULD
Sent at 3:16 PM on Monday
rachel is offline. Messages you send will be delivered when rachel comes online.

No comments: